Management of all existing membership and financial accounts. Responsible for the execution of the monthly draft and collection of past due balances. Responsible for ordering and tracking of inventory products.
- Accurately bill and draft monthly payments.
- Enter and maintain records in Quickbooks
- Weekly and Monthly reporting of financial and membership performance
- Recover past due AR balances
- Handle membership billing and account inquiries
- Oversee Inventory
- Manage the Daily Deposits
DETAILS OF FUNCTION
- Make any and all adjustments to membership accounts daily.
- Manage all daily point of sale transactions, prepare and make the deposit at the bank.
- Place orders and track inventory.
- Perform Writeoffs, prepare and mail all necessary paperwork to the collection agency.
- Participate in manager on duty shifts as prescribed by General Manager.
- Handle any inquiries regarding existing memberships and billing.
- Enter all Payables in QuickBooks, cut checks as prescribed by GM.
- Maintain spreadsheets that track collection totals, revenue, cancellations, and daily cash.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have experience in Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel. Previous health club experience a plus.
Please contact email@example.com for more information
Front Desk Associate
The Front Desk employee is the face of the club; you are the person a member sees when he or she first walks into the club. It is important that this person has a positive, upbeat personality with great communication ability. The Front Desk employee wears many hats and should be able to multi task between answering phone calls, making smoothies and assisting customers.
- A positive upbeat personality
- Effective ability to communicate with customers, coworkers and managers
- The ability to multitask
- Customer service oriented
- Punctual, responsible and detail oriented.
- CPR/AED training preferred
- Greeting and checking in members as they come in
- Resolving customer issues in an effective manner
- Selling protein smoothies and cooler drinks
- Ensuring a safe and clean health club environment for members and staff
- Opening and closing the facility if scheduled
- Following company policies and procedures
- Cultivating relationships with members and getting referrals for membership
Start a new career at NJAC today!
NJAC- Fit Careers Start Here!
NJAC is looking to hire fun, energetic and reliable youth programming instructors. Applicants must enjoy working with children and experience in working with children is a plus! Background in fitness, sports, gymnastics, or dance also a plus! We have multiple positions available and are looking to hire instructors for the following classes:
- FIT Classes (introduction to various sports and games including basketball, soccer, tag and kickball)
- Martial Arts
- Birthday Parties
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and include any experience you have and/or certifications that you currently hold (if applicable).
New Jersey Athletic Club, Mercer County’s premier family fitness club, is currently accepting applications for Membership Consultants at our state-of-the-art facility.
As a Membership Consultant, you are responsible for sales generation at the club. You will work together with a team of professionals to infiltrate the surrounding market, produce leads, schedule appointments, and tour and qualify prospective members. In this position, you will uphold the role as a member advocate, maintain current member follow up, drive the referral process, build club loyalty, and over-deliver on all requests.
Qualified candidates should be customer service experts with great attention to detail. Our best candidates are self-motivated, driven, organized, high-energy, and have a passion for fitness. Compensation includes a base salary, commission and an opportunity for monthly bonus.
Think you have what it takes? Give your career a workout and join the NJAC! For more information, please send your resume to email@example.com.
New Jersey Athletic Club is currently seeking a full-time certified Personal Trainer to join our dynamic and successful staff. All candidates must be nationally certified and have the desire to excel in the field of Personal Training.
- Show the ability to sell personal training, and maintain a steady client base by securing new business and renewals.
- Conducts service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
- Consults with members to determine and define needs and problem areas.
- Conducts study or survey on members’ needs or problems to formulate appropriate solution to achieve desired fitness goals.
- Advises members on methods of solving needs or problems and recommends specific solutions.
- Determines members’ current physical status based on personal health and physical history.
- Develops an individual exercise program consistent with the members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Educate and assist members on exercise equipment, physical fitness and realistic physical expectations.
- Continually monitors and assists members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Continually monitors facility, including locker rooms for cleanliness and tidiness.
- Achieves monthly revenue and session goal established by the Fitness Manager.
- Works closely with sales team on involving new members in personal training.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Current certification from a nationally recognized organization as defined in the most current NJAC certification guidelines approved by Senior management.
- Must be willing to obtain certifications as defined by Company policy.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current AED certification.
- College degree in fitness related field with practical work included is preferred. Less than college degree with certifications and practical experience is required.
For more information, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Jersey Athletic Club is looking for driven individuals to join our Aquatics team! Do you love swimming? Love working with kids? This may be the perfect opportunity for you! NJAC is searching for applicants with prior swim experience; who are active, outgoing, and great with kids. As an NJAC Swim Instructor you will:
- Teach various levels and age groups in accordance with the American Red Cross ‘learn-to-swim’ curriculum.
- Create age/level appropriate lesson plans.
- Explain swim skills, present proper demonstrations, analyze and correct student’s performance, and effectively communicate each student’s progress.
- Maintain a safe and positive teaching environment.
- Maintain accurate attendance records.
- Prepare children for the end of session evaluation, and prepare course completion certificates.
- Explain and enforce facility regulations, policies, and procedures to patrons.
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications or the ability to obtain the certification at the time of hire.
- Prior experience teaching swim lessons.
- Current Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification or the ability to obtain the certification at the time of hire.
- Current American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Certification.
For more information please email email@example.com.